Email buyer feedback system
Sellers like to know what buyers and their agent thought about their house. When a Realtor schedules a showing they receive an email form to simplify the feedback process. They only need to type a few lines and you have immediate feedback. Our experience shows that about 70% of the agents do use the feedback system. The other 30% we call to see what they thought about your home. Based on our knowledge of the agents we know which ones have the experience and local market knowledge so we will let you know which ones carry more weight.